We will send you an email to reset your password.
The Guarantee Charter
When we design our products, we pay special attention to three key aspects:
• making sure the piece will continue to fulfil its intended purpose for years to come
• anticipating how it will age as time passes
• designing it so it is suited to our customer's requirements.
As a manufacturer, we have a duty to warrant our products, we never stop listening to our customers. That is why we have amended our warranty to reflect painstaking laboratory testing and customer feedback. Zaneti’s structural warranty means that products will remain fit for the purpose for which they were designed. The structural warranty covers all functional aspects of the product such as welding, fasteners, rivets, and folding. Zaneti’s finish warranty covers premature and abnormal deterioration in the appearance of the product’s materials, such as fading. The speed at which a product ages depends on how carefully it is treated by customers. Please read the exclusions so you know how to care for and maintain the products.
Structural Warranty – 3 years
Finnish Warranty – 1 year
Reason Bases - 1-year.
Zaneti has developed many types of products for use in specific settings. To maintain the warranty, the products must be used in the location or use for which they were designed. Ex: products designed and manufactured for the domestic/residential consumer are not warranted for use in commercial settings.This warranty begins from the original purchase date and is at the manufacturer’s sole discretion. Remedies include replacement, refund or prorated refund determined by length of use and severity of the defect. Any claim must be supported by the purchase receipt and photos.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Damaged, converted, or modified furniture.
• Furniture not used as per Zaneti’s recommendations.
• Any damage arising from insufficient care, or from failure to comply with the supplied instructions and advice for receiving, assembling, using, and maintaining the furniture. Furniture should NOT be stored using plastic or any other material trapping moisture on the product.
• Rings or stains (including stains related to a combination of humidity retention + heat, organic materials such as bird droppings, sap, food or leaves).
• General wear and tear or natural fading of the materials used.
• Chairs and benches should be used for sitting on the seat only and leaning back on two legs is considered hazardous and damages arising from such are not covered. Tables should be used as designed and not for standing or sitting.
• Corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions that result from general wear and tear and which cannot be removed via standard cleaning and maintenance processes.
• Minor spots of rust under tabletops and seats or on bases. This is a natural outcome expected on products made of steel and can be treated using the maintenance tools made available to customers by Zaneti. This treatment should not be delayed, or rust will worsen.
• The corrosion of stainless-steel parts due to use in a confined, chlorinated environment.
• Corrosion of steel furniture (including stainless steel furniture) as a result of use in a coastal environment.
• Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to aging. As wood is a living material, the appearance of its surface changes naturally over time. Accessories Like its furniture, Zaneti accessories (cushions, etc.) are designed to last, based on a careful selection of materials.
• Acrylic textiles and PVC are guaranteed for 2 years against UV, wear and tear, mould, and tearing. Deterioration caused by failure to observe storage and maintenance instructions is not covered by the warranty. This warranty begins from the original purchase date and is at the manufacturer’s sole discretion. Remedies include replacement, refund or prorated refund determined by length of use and severity of the defect. Any claim must be supported by the purchase receipt and photos. Elite Lounger - The Zaneti guarantee